cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always loging onto satalite systems???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have set up all of our RFC connections to our DEV system from Solution Manager in SMSY however I was under the impression these connections would be trused and I would not have to log on everytime I connect to our DEV system.

Am I missing a Role or a config setting?

Thanks

Phil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phil,

You need an additional auth object, S_RFCACL.

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that for my account in all systems or just in Solution Manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

On both sides, ie user from SM and the user from satellite system back in the RFC's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am still having this issue, however not with the RFCs. When I set up the systems for Solution monitoring and I select our DEV system (I have have alerts set up against) I still have to log on. I thought this was something that you could set up in STRUSTSSO2.

Am I right or is there something else I should be doing?

Basically I need a seamless process between or DEV, QAS and PRD systems from Solution Manager!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phil, look at the RFC's in the setup in SMSY, those connection's will be created with a U-id and option "Logon Screen" and trusted system. So if you want to logon without being prompted from SM when doing monitoring or admin to satellite systems, change the options from Logon Screen, with appropriate user ID with RFC and trusted auth objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That all seems to be set ok!

It is just when i call the transaction dswp which connects to our DEV system!

I get the login box!