cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help on customer fields, vendor list item.

0 Kudos

HI All,

I add 2 customer fields on vendor list item detail screen. The first one is a code and the second one is the description of the code. On the first field I create a search help (the description is also an exporting parameter), so the user can select the code from a customer table. My problem is that when I select the code from the search help the code is correctly visualize on the customer field of the detail screen but the description isn't visualize.

I have already applicate the notes 1063126 and 1081390.

Thanks and Regards,

Norberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please elaborate with more details..

What's the detailed purpose of search help ? Based on the code slected, you want the description to appear automatically... ??

Have you attached search help to the Standard structures..??

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

for insert my customer fields I create the structure ZITEM_CSF_AVL with two fields: ZZ_CODICE_MOTIVO (code)

ZZ_DESCR_MOTIVO (description).

I create the search help and attach it to the field ZZ_CODICE_MOTIVO. The selection method of the search help is the table of codes with relative description.

ZZ_CODICE_MOTIVO and ZZ_DESCR_MOTIVO are exporting parameters.

The structure ZITEM_CSF_AVL is appendend into the structures ZAINCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_AVL and

ZAINCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF.

These structures are appended into the standard:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_AVL.

If it is possible I want the description appear when I selected the code from the search help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is quite easily possible..

Seems like problem is there in your search help. Please check and let me know.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi, I think that the problem is the module on-request in wich the search help is loaded. This module call the search help and open the selection screen, but the search help is attached only at the code fields.

In fact I test my search help creating a simple web-transaction and it works correctly.

Now to solve the problem I use the BADI CUF_BADI_2, in the method modify_output I select the description corresponding to the code selected via search help.

Thanks, Norberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems like problem in your code.

Please paste whatever code you have done for this in the next reply.

I will try to help you out.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi, this is the code I wrote into the method IF_EX_BBP_CUF_BADI_2~MODIFY_INPUT.

Now the problem is solved, my search help works correctly in ITS I have created.

CASE iv_doc_type.

WHEN 'BUS2206'.

CASE iv_fieldname.

WHEN 'ZZ_DESCR_MOTIVO'.

IF NOT is_item-zz_codice_motivo IS INITIAL.

SELECT SINGLE zz_descr_motivo FROM zsrm_pat_tb0501c INTO ev_value

WHERE zz_codice_motivo = is_item-zz_codice_motivo.

ELSE.

CLEAR ev_value.

ENDIF.

ENDCASE.

ENDCASE.

0 Kudos

thanks Atul for Your time.

Norberto.