cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign the country to the plant...............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please let me know where should we assign the country to the plant?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IMG - enterprise structure - definition - logistics general - define, copy, delete, check plant. Click on this and inside click on <b>"define"</b>

Here create new entries - enter the plant code and the description. Now click on <b>"address"</b> or press <b>"Shift + F5"</b>. Here you can enter the plant name alongwith the address, country, contact nos. <b>Here you assign the country to the plant</b>.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Message was edited by:

allabaqsh patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another place is Taxation where in we assign the plant to country- please check SD - BF - Taxation -Assign plants to country

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinayak,

IMG-- Enterprise Structure-- DefinitionLogistics General-Define copy,delete, check plant.

here enter plant,city,region,country and save..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the plant and saving the system pops-up one more screen to enter the address, in that screen you can maintain the country. If you want to change it, go to Enterprise structure --> defenition > logostic general> select the plant you defined --> go to the address maintenace icon (envolope icon in the right end of the screen), the enter the country.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

While we are creating Plant, we assign country to plant.

Path: IMG-- Enterprise Structure-- DefinitionLogistics General-Define copy,delete, check plant.

In the above path we create a plant. While creating Plant we enter data like Language,Po Box, City Region, Country.

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While we create Plant, we assign country to the plant.

Path: <i>IMG-- Enterprise Structure-- DefinitionLogistics General-Define copy,delete, check plant.</i>

In the above path we create a plant. While creating Plant we enter data like Language,Po Box, City Region, Country by clicking on the button Create ( envelop).

reward if helpful

Manoj