Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order issue

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello SD gurus

I have 2 issues:

1) when the sales order value exceeds 1000000 system has to give the warning / error message . where should I have to do the settings

2) if any customer enter wrongly like Qty : 1,0000,000 system has to give the warning / error message , where i have to do the settings

Please give me some light on this

thanks and regards

siva

Message was edited by:

siva narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

1. Using the user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in the program MV45AFZZ.

2. using the t.code SU01, You will maintain currency format.

Check the Table T500W -- Currency based on country

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks all

siva

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

goto Tcode FD32

enter the customer number and credit control area and select the status check box

to set the credit limit to the customer select goto control area data -

status

we can specify the credit limit of the customer in the field credit limit .

In fd32. you can give the total and individual limit for that particular customer in that particular sales areas or all the sales areas. and also activate in sales document type which credit limit ie, simple or automatic and risk category. in the tcode OVA8. and also in the item category to check the credit for the line items in the order. and also give credit control area in the customer master record and dont forget to assign the credit control area to the company code and the sales area. and in pricing subtotal give A and recquirement 4 which all the credit data will be activated and stored in the table KOMP-CMPRE.

Sail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be done in userexit SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in program MV45AFZZ.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

You can do this in t.code OVA8. select the combinationthere there is a control named DOC VALUE where u can give the amount and relevant reaction you want.

Hope this helps ....