cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor account number more than 10 digits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i want to create vendor with more than 10 digits but the error shows as account number should be 10 digits.

Please let me know where to change in config.

please also specify if it has any other implication or something need to be taken care of.

thanks and regards/ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To be able to create a Vendor number with more than 10 digits, follow the below steps:

1. In <b>[OMSJ]</b> --> click on <b>"Intervals"</b> button.

2. Click " <b>Insert Interval</b>" --> Insert the Suitable number range, say 03, ( with more than 10 digits), mark it as External ( tick Ext indicator), Save the No range 03.

3. In OMSJ --> click the "<b>Number range</b>" button.

4. Enter the new No range ( 03) against the <b>Vendor account group</b> of the concerned group of Vendors.Save and exit.

5. Create the Vendor [XK01] using the concerned Vendor account group, the system will allow to create with External Number range more than 10 digits.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know you can not maintain either external or internal number more than 10 digits. This is cross functional data used by various modules.

Regards

Manish A Pradhan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

Number range for Vendor should be assigned in OMSJ. Check in the intervals which range numbers (01, 02 etc) are available and assign the same to your Group.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi