Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am working on IDOC>XI>HTTP scenario.

I have completed the design and configuration part.

I can see the message in IDX5 whith status 'MESSAGE BRANCHED'.

The child message pointing to my business system is with the following error(Red Flag).

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1"><SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category><SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code><SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_spf_mat_msgmap_</SAP:P1><SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2><SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio</SAP:P3><SAP:P4/><SAP:AdditionalText/><SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/><SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_spf_mat_msgmap_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio

</SAP:Stack></SAP:Error>

I have tested the message mapping in TEST tab in IR and was sucessful.

Can somebody kindly suggest me how this mapping exception can be solved.

Thankyou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has to be done in your mapping editor.This will be useful even if your idocs are poulated without required fields.I used it for some optional fileds in the idoc as we have to create the fields in the file at the reciever end.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

philipp_wagner2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo Simon,

go to sxmb_moni and copy the XML source of your outbound message (the Idoc). Then paste this code in the message mapping test tool, create the test case and try to execute. I assume that the same error will occur.

<i>"Zielelement /ns:spf_mat_msgtyp/maram_dt/mfrnr_maname kann nicht angelegt werden"</i>

Maybe you create this mandatory field with a condition in your message mapping that cannot be fulfilled. Try to debug your message mapping by using the queues.

Philipp

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon...

There is a very easy way and we follow it..:)...I will let you know provided you promise me to allot points..:)

Use Node function and check wether optional field exists using the function "exists" and if the tag exists then pass the value in tag..else..pass blank space explicitly.

I hope I made myself clear..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya

I think the reason here is that all required fields in IDOC are not populated when I try to send test IDOCs from we19.

Is there a way that I can send MATMAS IDOCS with all the required fields filled.

Thankyou

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

try this weblog:

http://www.ibight.com/blogs/?cat=3

briefly:

1. you have to set distribution model (bd64)

2. send material from bd10

Regards,

michal

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste the XML from your sxmb_moni to the test tab source and check the error?Lot of times the problem occurs due to the required fields in Idoc doesnot get poulated or namespace problems also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

----

-

----

-

----

-

----

-

----

-

----

-

----

-

----

-

former_member605561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

Can you please paste the trace of the request message mapping node?It helps to guide you....

regards

Suneel