cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM 2 Matching and Merging API

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to acheive the following through new mdm 2 java api.

1) we want to retreive matching scrore for the defined matching strategy. With the following reference code,I am able to retrive the matching score for the given input parameters.This looks like Selected Vs All.Can anybody tell me how to change it to Results Vs All ? Do you have any sample code?

<a href="/people/lars.rueter/blog/2007/03/29/mdm-java-api-2--matching-example Example Refernce URL</a>

2) How to merge records through API ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

namrata_d
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JJ JJ,

As for the first point to achieve the strategy for Results vs All.In the SetRecordID method of ExecuteMatchingStrategyRecordCommand class set the array of RecordID for all the records on which the matching strategy has to be executed.

Thanks

Namrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ

1) As the link the your code reference is broken i cannot see the exact sample code used in the matching execution but in order to change a matching criteria you just have to change the setSource and setTarget methods in the class ExecuteMatchingStrategyCommand or ExecuteMatchingStrategyForNewRecordValuesCommand (Whichever is used).

you can use the Search parameter in the setSource method to set a Results Vs All Matching execution.

2) MDM Java API doesn't currently supports merging of records.

Tal.