cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service contract in Notification is populated after equipment entered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Service Guru,

I encounter service contract in Notification is populated after equipment entered for some entity, but for some entity, the service contract is not populated after equipment number entered in the notification, where the IMG control this? Thanks in advance.

Kick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kick

To get the link you need to check the equipment (IE03) and the functional location (IL03).

1. When we create th equipment, we will be assigning a functional location to this equipment.

2. When we create a contract - we attach the FL to that line item.

Hence, in your notification, if you give equipment no. the system will check internally the FL No, & will see if any contracts are associated with it or not. If it finds a valid contract then it will populate the contract No. in the notifcation else it will not.

Hope this clarifies

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field will not be populated if there are more than one active contracts. The system will not know which one to choose. You have to select from a list. I think you do that in the notification, not the order if I remember correctly.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the service contract will be populated if the Sold-to-party is same for the contract and the order.

Prase

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommend the following link to enable you a clear idea about Service contract .

help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/BL_DE/documentation/BaselineDESolutionScope.doc

This document will be very useful to solve the problem.

Regards,

Sarosh