regards

bvdv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BVDV..

You can view Material DOC in VF02/mb51..

For output you have to assign output type using condition technique..(If you have anyother delivery output type like for delivery note...you can use the same for GI document..)

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL..

Regds

MM

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi thanks to all

Can i know the standard output type for material document like

LD00 for delivery

PL00 for packing

for mat document which one i have to take

regards

bvdv

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can any one tell me the standard output type for printing of material doment

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

output type: WA01, WAE1

use tcode:MD90

<i><b>follow the confi procedure below</b></i>

1. Maintain the Printer Name in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Printer Setting

2. Ensure that in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Item Print Indicator, 1 stands for Matl Doc print out

3. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Print Version, maintain Print Version 2

4. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Maintain Print Indicator for GI/Transfer Posting Documents

5. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Maintain Output Types, for the Output types WE01, WE02 and WE03, ensure the foll:

a. Default Values: Dispatch Time is 3 or 4 as per reqmt. and Tr medium is 1

b. Print Parameter is 7

6. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Printer Det->Pr Det by Pl/StoLoc, maintain the Output device for all your Plants

7. Go to MN21, for Tr Type WE, Print Version 3, maintain Print Item as 1.

Now the settings are ready for Printing Material doc

8. While doing MIGO, ensure that in General Tab, you get "3 Collective Slip" beside the Print Indicator and you tick mark the field.

9. Now depending on the setting in 5a, the Matl doc is printed. If it is 3, you have to print it using <b>MB90</b>. If it is 4, it is printed immediately.

please try the above steps

regards,

Arun prasad

Message was edited by:

arun prasad

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Thanks for solving my problem

regards

bvdv

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bvdv,

Hope you are talking about Goods issue document.So you can use the standard output types to get the printout of this document.

Regards,

Debabrata

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bvdv

Goto MB51, select either of plant, material, movement type etc, give "from to" date below in "Posting date" and execute the report.

Now based on the posting date wise, a list of material documents will be shown. Press Cntrl + Shift + F12 and now you can see a report wherein, based on material document number wise, what are the goods issued, quantity issued etc.,

Hope this will suffice your requirement.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi