Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to merge seven source files into three out put files

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FRIENDS,

i have one issue.

my requirement is i have seven input xml files , and i have to merge these seven input files into three out put files without BPM.How it is possible send me reply as early as possible plzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

Anil.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anil

if you want to merge 7 files into 3 files (as in your case) then the merging can be done based upon the some common field values(key filed)

in XI you have to create three message type at the target side and in message mapping, in the message tab you have to define the three message type.

and in the interface determinaton you have to select the option as extended.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anilkumar,

I think this might be possible using enhanced interface implementation

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Earlier it was 5 source files now it is 7 . Nywayz With out BPM it is not possible.

K hypothetically considering the thread of ramesh where he suggest with enhanced interface determination it is possible...... But the the files are polled they will be polled at different time interval so how come enhanced interface determination will solve the prob ?

There has to be a mechanism where the files have to be collected first and then through different mapping the target files will be generated.

Hope u got it.

<b>

Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it's collection of N requests you have to use BPM. It is not possible to do it without BPM.

Regards,

Akshay Jamgaonkar.

• Reward points if find useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

check these links.

regards

BILL