cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tms error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error message for every two days while refreshing the import queue. Kindly tell me why its occurring

System ### Command TMS_MGR_READ_TRANSPORT_QUEUE

Client 000 Service Transport Service

User TMSADM Start Online

Date ######## Function TMS_TP_SHOW_BUFFER

Time ######## Message TP_CALL_FAILED

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One other thing to check is to make sure your transport directory is accessible across all systems within the transport domain. I have seen this error when a remote system does not have '/usr/sap/trans' mounted via NFS or Windows share.

- Joe Haynes

Denver, CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error sounds like somehting that there is a read error with the queue:

TMS_MGR_READ_TRANSPORT_QUEUE

Is your queue very large or from one of your systems in the landscape ?

Perhaps try to copy/save the buffer file ../buffer/<SID> each system has a own one which contains all transports you see in stms. But be very careful with this file(s) and moving.

Cheers,

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible try reconfiguring TMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like some problem with tp...are the transports going through...Goto STMS-> System Overview-> Double Click on the Particular System -> Transport tool Tab -> Click on Check Transport Tool button ( the first button on the left) -> Is it getting successful?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes........tp interface, Transport profile,RFC destilnation, and tp call all are OK

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check TPPARAM file present in the /usr/sap/trans/bin directory once...and make sure that all the entries in it are valid and true to your settings...