Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 2004Sr1

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The install fails with the below error

C:\usr\sap\PRD\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 4103 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\DB/SAPUSER.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\DB/SAPUSER.log -stop_on_error

DbSl Trace: ORA-1403 when accessing table SAPUSER

(DB) INFO: connected to DB

(DB) INFO: DbSlControl(DBSL_CMD_NLS_CHARACTERSET_GET): UTF8

Syslog: k xxx : rscpexcc 11

(rscpsumg) Please look also into "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\DB/SAPUSER001.xml".

Syslog: k CQ3 : UMGSETTING& rscpexcc 12

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed

(CREATE TABLE "/BEV2/ED_LDS_HDR" ( "MANDT" VARCHAR2(9) DEFAULT '000' NOT NULL , "MJAHR" VARCHAR2(12) DEFAULT '0000' NOT NULL , "DACNUM" VARCHAR2(30) DEFAULT ' ' NOT NULL , "XBLNR" VARCHAR2(48) DEFAULT ' ' NOT NULL ) TABLESPACE PSAPPRDUSR STORAGE (INITIAL 16384 NEXT 0000000160K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645 PCTINCREASE 0 ) )

DbSlExecute: rc = 102

(SQL error 955)

error message returned by DbSl:

<b>ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object</b>

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

C:\usr\sap\PRD\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)

C:\usr\sap\PRD\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20071002173803

any ideas...how to get past this..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Pls press retry or ignore to continue the installation

If you do not observe any other problems (like e. g. the system not coming up) the error message can be ignored..

I believe you are on UNIX/Oracle

Hope this is useful

Regards

Umesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Umesh,

I am on windows 2003 Server/Oracle. i tried retry/ignore, retrying immediately throws a popup indicating the error and then the only options are viewLog and ok...

Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In this case you need to drop the SAP database that had started to load on your Windows Server. Do delete the database created under /oracle folder (manually)

Please make sure you do NOT delete the Oracle software.

After then resume your Installation...

Regards,

Prem

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prem,

Thank you, thats what i am looking for..have you ever done this before...........can u send me some steps for the same..i believe doing a manual delete might not solve the problem..

Regards

Ravi