Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Offer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Business Scenario:

My company very often offers some products at reduced rate. And they notify the offers with the material details by e-mail or voice mail to sales representatives and customers and internal staff.

At the time of invoice, discount will be adjusted to the invoice amount.

How do I configure the above scenario in SAP. Sending e-mail automatically during offers, and how to apply discounts during invoicing etcCan you please shed some light.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I send e-mail automatically about the products on sale

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radha

Create a new condition in V/06 and give the following as inputs to the said condition:-

In Control Data1 --> select "A" for "cond class", "B" for Calculat.type and "X" in "plus/minus" tabs

In Group Condition --> put tick in "Group cond""

In Changes which can be made --> select "C" in "Manual Entries", put tick marks in "Header Condit", "Delete", "Amount/Percent" and "Value"

Now goto V/08 and include this condition to your pricing procedure. While doing so, put tick marks under "Condition determined manually" and select "24" in Reqrt and ERS as Account Key.

By doing so, this condition will only appear in billing document and you can give any values manually. Please note that the value SHOULD be entered in "Amount" column and select "Activate" button on the bottom and save it.

Please dont forget to select "Activate" button before saving the billing document. By this, you can show discounts on the invoice.

I am sure, I have answered clearly to your question. If so, please reward points.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi