SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am setting up BPEM in IS-U 4.72. I could some how set up classification case. I am trying to set classification case for 'AJ/063' error message using BPEM. While preparing for job using EMMA transactions, job status is Red light (errrrror). Any body knows the reason for it? where should I chekc the settings? EMMA shows zero messages in error after prepare Load though one message mentioned above is in error.

thanks in advance,

Nitin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marina_plag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find further documentation about BPEM here:

[http://service.sap.com/utilities] -> SAP for Utilities - Product Information -> Business Process Exception Management .

Regards, Marina

Edited by: William Eastman on Oct 31, 2009 9:36 PM

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Did you do the customizing of case categories?

SPRO--> Finance Accounting -->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -->Basic Settings -->Enhanced Message Management --->Maintain clarification case category.

Check if the case catefory E001 is active and configured propoerly.

Regards,

Roopesh

0 Kudos

Just to add to it. If no Case category is created, we need to create a case category for thr message and object type.

0 Kudos

I am new to BPEM, but it looks like you both have created what I need to create. I have one question - is there any configuration necessary to prepare a job? Or a function module that can be called?

marina_plag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

this could be useful:

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/4f/6d4dbe1fea0e47b616b8555ddb0079/frameset.htm]

Regards, Marina

marina_plag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find further documentation about BPEM here:

[http://service.sap.com/utilities] -> SAP for Utilities - Product Information -> Business Process Exception Management .

Regards, Marina

Edited by: William Eastman on Oct 31, 2009 9:36 PM

0 Kudos

Best Marina,

I am looking for more information about SAP BPEM.

I have already the cookbook and some presentations.

Do you have more detail information about SAP BPEM.

I hope you can help me.

You can mail to the next email adres: behzado007 @ hotmail dot com

Thank you!

Regards,

Behzad

0 Kudos

Behzad,

Can you be a bit more specific on the information you search for as you allready seem to have detailed documentation?

Kind Regards,

Alex

0 Kudos

hello Behzad,

If you are interested, please do let me know as I being the architect/developer for it can help you as i am not longer with SAP anymore.

Regards,

Hasnain

0 Kudos

Best Hasnain,

I want to configurate a billing&invoicing process in IS-U and to configure BPEM to capture the errors in the mass run.

Maybe there is also the oppurtunity to create an case with a solution to push the case to the error occured.

Thanx for your messages and time.

Regards,

Behzad

0 Kudos

OK, Behzad,

First of all sorry for not responding you earlier as I am not getting any updates directly from SDN anymore.

would it be possible for u to show me screen shot of your message screen from the case customization?

Hasnain