cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn team,

can i delete line items in sales order...i mean i was asked not to do so..... when i do so what kind of consequences will i have to look forward to?

regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can delete the line item form the sales order.

Consequences - you wont be able to see that particular line item in slaes order. In that case instead of deleting the line item it is advised that you reject the line item.

This way you will be able to see the item in the document and this item will not be processed further.

thanks

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn team

Thankx for your feed back.My question is answered.

Regards

saprules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can delete the Line Items in Sales Order.

Consequences with Example:

The BOM Item ( Main Item ) is having the 3 line items (Components / Sub items)

which are explode in the sales Order for which, if you delete the one of the

Component items in sales order then only 2 componets will delivery and 2 will be

billed instead of 3 components items. well this will be a problem for the customer

and leads to Customer Complaints.

Hope this Clarifies Your Doubt and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The line item can be deleted by selecting it and clicking on the <b>"delete item"</b> button. Because of this you will not be able to see the line item in that sales order.

2. Instead of deleting the line item try assigning a <b>rejection reason</b> to that line item. Double click o the line item - go to <b>"sales A screen"</b> - below you will see a field for <b>"Reason for rejection"</b> - select any appropriate reason and save the sales order. Now the item won't be processed as it has been rejected.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can delete the line item in which case, the line items will not be seen henceforth.

If you are asked not to delete line items, you can reject those line items by assigning a Rejection reason to that line. In this case, the line item will be available in the document but it is not possible to process that line item further.

Hope this helps.

Reward points if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes u can delete the line items in sales order just by selecting the line item and delete.

regards