cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy code

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to see the proxy(Inbound) code ?? Could you plz somebody give me the navigaton ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi palnati,

use transaction sproxy in R/3->choose ur namespace->select the inbound message interface->u can see 1 interface class(start with name "interfaceYD*****") ->double click->now go to [Implementing class]->there u can see 1)ABAP Name and 2)Short Text->double click on ABAP name ->u can see a method with same name as ABAP name->double click-> here u can see the server proxy code.

<b>Remember:Dont go to ABAP name of Proxy-Interface go to only Implementing Class</b>

Regards

BILL

<i>

***Reward points if it helps u</i>

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

Just follow the below steps and you will get the Inbound proxy code.

<b>1.</b> Enter the t_code ‘<b>SPROXY</b>’ in R/3 to get the below screen. Then choose your namespace and expand it.

<b>2.</b> When you expand your namespace, you will see Message Interfaces (INBOUND & OUTBOUND).

<b>3.</b> Now open the <b>Message Interface (Inbound)</b> and double click on it and you will get a new window at your right hand side.

<b>4.</b> In your right hand side window under block “<b>Implementing Class</b>” double click on ABAP Name.

<b>5.</b> In next screen, select the “<b>Methods</b>” TAB and double click on method's name under “<b>Analyze</b>”. And you will get the Inbound proxy code.

<b>Note:</b> Set the thread to "Answered" once you got your answer.

Regards,

Sarvesh

****Reward Points, if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>Could you plz somebody give me the navigaton</i>

-->

SPROXY>Your inbound Interface from your namespace>click on the interface created after creating proxy> In right pane Implementing Class-ABAP Name>Select Method--> You will get editor for your code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati

go to TCode: SPROXY in SAP system and find your Inbound Message interface from ur software component.

double click on the ABAP interface and get into the execute_asynchrounous method. place a break point there or place a break point in the program which is used to update the table

come back to the Inbound interface and press F8 or execute the interface. take the payload from SXMB_MONI in SAP system and paste the payalod. now investigate...

<b>For more details have a look on these</b>

Hi refer the below links...

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

also try to debug the inbound proxy

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

ABAP Proxies in XI(Client Proxy)

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

ABAP Server Proxies

Smarter Approach for coding ABAP Proxies

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40574601-ec97-2910-3cba-a0fdc10f...

ABAP Proxies:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/13/integration-builders-through-proxy-server-part--2

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/arulraja.ma/blog/2006/08/18/xi-reliable-messaging-150-eoio-in-abap-proxies

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/04/19/xi-rfc-or-abap-proxy-abap-proxies-with-attachments

/people/sukumar.natarajan/blog/2007/01/07/how-to-raise-alerts-from-abap-proxy

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

Thanks !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have double clicked on ABAP interface and then how to get into execute_asynchrounous method ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi palnit,

<b>I have double clicked on ABAP interface and then how to get into execute_asynchrounous method ??</b>

where u have got ABAP interface????

GOTO IMPLEMENTING CLASS->DOUBLE CLICK ON THE CLASS->GO TO METHOD TAB->U CAN SEE A METHOD NAMEWHICH ENDS WITH EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS "->DOUBLE CLICK THERE U CAN SEE THE CODE...

Actually the following Objects are generated for an ABAP Server Proxy

Interface

Message Type

DataType

A class implementing the Interface is also generated. The methods inside the Class are used to process the data.

If u still unable to navigate ..let us know..

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look in this link:

cheers

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPROXY->your namespace->your interface then double click on <i>name</i> under <i>Proxy-Class</i> over there u have a small icon beside Exception button

Thanx

Aamir