Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing an anticipate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I´ll apreciate same help about the reference, the scene is:

An order with one or more position. Each one is a material.

I need make a bill of 40% of advance payment.

Then each time I deliver a material (total or partial) I need bill (total or partial) less those 40% of the first bill.

For example:

Order

Pos.10 Qty.10 Pr.Usd 15.- Total Usd 150.-

Pos.20 Qty.12 Pr.Usd 8.- Total Usd 96.-

First bill

40% over Usd 246 Total Usd 98,40

Second Bill

Pos 10 Qty 5 Pr.Usd 15.- Total Usd 75.-

Pos.20 Qty 10 Pr.Usd 8.- Total Usd 80.-

Less Adv. (Usd 62.-)

Total of bill Usd 93.-

Excuse my english.

I hope some help.

Thanks you all

Silvina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to use milestone billing for the same. Decide if you want the milestone to be attached at header level or item level as per your requirement. Then assign the billing plan to the document type or item category in VOV7/VOV8.

Suppose you want to bill 40% and 60% - then maintain two milestones- 40 % & 100%.

In this case the first billing of 40% which is downpayment should be billed via FAZ document type which defers the revenue. (FAZ is a statistical invoice)

Then you should bill the final milestone as 100% via F2.

If you look in this case you milestones will not add up to 100%, they add upto 140%.

But, if you do not want statistical invoice for 40% then you maintain the billing plan as two milestones 40% & 60% and bill it via F2. here you will get the 2nd invoice for the differential 60% amount.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

AKK,

I apreciate your answer and it help me but there is another problem when I want to deliver goods partialy. Because I need to make the bill with each delivery and discounting the advanced (the proportional 40%).

Thanks,

Answers (0)