Communication channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have following scenario.

RFC -

> XI -

> File

While testing the scenario I found following error. As it indicates some thing wrong with delivery, I wonder why? How are resolve the issue? please let me know.

The following is the log from Communication channel monitoring.

Server 0 0_50478 Sender channel 'CC_CUSTOMER_OVERDUE_BALANCES_RFC_SENDER' for party '', service 'SAP_DFR' (internal name 'RfcServer[CC_CUSTOMER_OVERDUE_BALANCES_RFC_SENDER]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=172.26.15.51, jco.server.progid=DFX_XI_00, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=130, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=XI_RFC_USER, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=172.26.15.51}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Channel History

- Error: 2007-10-02 15:33:33 CDT: Message processed for interface Z_FIAR_CUST_BAL: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel has not been correctly initialized and cannot process messages caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel has not been correctly initialized and cannot process messages

Thank you,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>Channel has not been correctly initialized and cannot process messages

check the configurations of RFC sender adapter.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

Thank you for the response, the problem is with file adpter and has following parameters.

LineItem.addHeaderLine 0

LineItem.fieldFixedLengths 7,9,11,13

LineItem.fixedLengthTooShortHandling Error

LineItem.endSeparator 'nl'

When I start and stop receiving file adapter I see status with <b>Red button</b>. I am not sure why.

Thank you,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

isn't your sender RFC adapter called

'CC_CUSTOMER_OVERDUE_BALANCES_RFC_SENDER ?

if yes,then the problem is with the RFC adapter and not File,also the FCC parameters look good to me.

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think your RFC is not remotely enabled ...

Kindly check that .

Also try to the userid auth for RFC destination wether it has remotes access.

See if you are able to remotely login.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the configuration of the sender RFC Channel, Check whether Program ID correct and check whether sender RFC is activated.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss