Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transport a custom Auth object ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created a custom Auth object using SU21, How do I transport that into various clents ?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is simple.Instead of SU03 try Su21. Initial screen will show object class. click on the appropriate one then click on the authorization object to be transported. A pop up would come asking for where used list of the object. Simply close it by selecting the cross icon. Dont press enter or tick mark. It will be uneccesarry. Once you close it another pop up would come on which you will find the save option. Select it and it would prompt you for a transport request. Save the changes in a request and move it.

cheers!

sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.su21

2.Initial screen will show object class.

3.click on the appropriate one then click on the authorization object to be transported.

4.Click on change(ie pencil icon)

5.click on SAVE(pop up window saying Maintain auth object class)

6. now transport request pop up window appears.

7.Now create the request.

Former Member

This is consider customizing task, so if you are in the Development system, right after you click save, a transport request screen should popup, because the system is set to Automatic recording of changes (SCC4).

If the transport request screen is not poping up, you might be in the wrong system.

Hope this help.

Lye