cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Stock overview from xMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, colleagues !!

I was looking for some BAPI for getting the stock of materials in a plant; after browsing BAPI Explorer and xMII I can only see some Inventory Documents and so on, but nothing about stocks .

How can I get this info (SAP Enterprise 4.70), I mean, having material code, plant and Sloc like in MMBE transaction?

Thanks in advance

Dario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Ardiles,

Check out the Downloads -> Manufacturing -> xMII Templates and download the MM zip file. These transactions were developed for a 2004 system BUT the Material Availability BAPI (available in 4.7) has had a transaction developed against it to do this. Hope this helps.

-Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Salvatore, I will check this on our xMII and come back (with more question or rewards points !! )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato, I could manage to get the total inventory.

However, I would like to have it splitt into batches numbers. Finally I could have it using a workaround with BAPI_MATERIAL_GETBACHES & BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY, but I have to read all batches with the first BAPI and then checking the quantity with the second ... It sounds a little weird... but it works ; but It would be nice if I can get all the info (batch, quantity) in one step.

Any ideas ?

Dario

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

additional comment

0 Kudos

Ardiles,

Anything specific to your business application will have to be developed custom.

-Sam