cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certified Associate Enterprise Architect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Kindly tell <b>C_SOA200_70 SAP Certified Associate Enterprise Architec</b>t what is the course topics.

I like to know what are the corresponding course books & course structure need to be covered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

can anyone send the SOA 200 course matrial also to me

@

abhishek.agrahari@wipro.com

or at abhishek.iamt@rediffmail.com

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to be funny or just too lazy to read the rest of this thread?!

No-one should send you the material because it is SAP copyright - if you want it then pay and attend the training course. Simple.

Gareth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Gareth mentioned, for those who need the course material, kindly consider taking the course and make sure to read my feedback on the course before you do that.

I just like to know if anyone has taken the certification exam since not much guidance was provided during the course. Just to re-iterate, I am not looking for exam questions but the depth, breadth and complexity of the material that is covered in the exam.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

Topic Primary Alternative Other

Build solutions by independently researching valid implementation options. Based on profound understanding and deep application skills, project requirements can be transferred into solid customer solutions in

40% SOA Requirements, Design and Models SOA100

-

Roadmap - Scenarios and Recommendations SOA110, TESA10

-

NetWeaver components, motivation and strategy NW001, SAPNW

-

MDM Overview and Integration with NetWeaver NW001, SAPNW

-

SAP EA Framework Components SOA200

-

SAP EAF Metamodel SOA200

-

SAP EAF Architecture Process SOA200

-

Business Architecture Phase SOA200

-

SAP EAF for Engagements and SAP-Specific Mappings SOA200

-

-

Accomplish solutions for defined project tasks. Based on profound knowledge and basic understanding, identified tasks can be performed during system implementation, configuration, and testing in the areas of

60% SOA, ESOA and Services Terminology and Concepts SOA100

-

Roadmap - Pulse Check, Architecture and Roadmap SOA110 or TESA10

-

NetWeaver components and integration NW001 or SAPNW

-

MDM Overview and Integration with NetWeaver NW001 or SAPNW

-

Overview of SAP EA Framework SOA200

-

SAP EAF Catalogs, Matrices and Views SOA200

-

SAP EAF Catalogs, Matrices and Views SOA200

-

Applications, Data and Technology Architecture SOA200

-

Phases E-H SOA200

-

Tools Extensions and supporting Enterprise SOA

This is complete topics of certification provided by direct SAP authority

Hope this helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,,

Will it be possible for you to send any documents to me.

If Possible kindly send to this mail: karthik.sapxi@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please stop asking for copyrighted SAP material to be sent. If you want the course material you should attend the course.

Gareth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone taken the Associate Enterprise Architect Certification exam?

I took the SOA200 course and have the material. But there is so much material that it is difficult to know what to focus on. The instructors provided us the pointers but they neither had visibility to the test, nor had they taken it themselves so they weren't sure. They also tried to reach out to the folks who developed the test but that didn't yield much either. I am not looking for exam questions but the depth, breadth and complexity of the material that is covered in the exam.

Though the course description (http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/course-rid=588&cid=60133819.asp) says that it covers the certification exam but it was not offered in the course. We are hoping to receive exam vouchers. This was a big disappointment b/c some of the class participants gave up to go to Tech Ed in Vegas to attend this course so we can learn AND take the certification exam.

This exam is offered through Pearson VUE (http://www.pearsonvue.com/sap/). According to Pearson VUE, the exam is available but our instructor said that it will not be available till Nov.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any chance you can send me SOA 200 course materials?. I have extensive experience in SOA, but not really the way SAP define it. Even though each vendor has different views and concern towards SOA architecture principles. Fundamentally SOA remain as an Architecture Approach.

If you do not have a problem to send the materials, please send to shaji.nair@gmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amjad,

Kindly send me SOA 200 document it will be really helpful for me.

Kindly do this favour.

Mail: karthik.sapxi@gmail.com

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

Could you please send me the SOA200 course material, I would like to appear for this certification .

Id: gsrikanth2003@gmail.com

Please help out me

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srikanth

Message was edited by:

G Srikanth

null

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

This question has been answered many times and you can refer to the below mentioned thread to know the different views of different peoples for the same topic.

Hope you will get a good idea about the esoa certification faqs after going through these threads.

If still you have any doubt then let me know.

Regards

Sumit Bhutani