Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing the Standard SAP Script Form with Custom Form

former_member214498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am replacing a Standard SAP Script form with a Custom form in Training and Events Management Correspondence settings. When I run the Standard Form, the form runs fine. but when I replace it with my form and run it, the printing on the form is duplicated that is Instead of printing data one time, it prints the same data twice on the same page.

The fact is I havent changed the customer form yet which is just a copy of the Standard SAP Script Form.

Any suggestions

Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Regards

Waz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that the Std as well as your Custom form are triggering so both outputs may be coming Check it?

Have you checked the assignment of your Z form in OOVM tcode? replace the Std form with your Z custom form and see.

Regards

Anji

former_member214498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I had already assigned it in OOVM.

Its not triggering both the forms.

I have checked , the system is doing this for the forms which have some tabular data and data elements. the forms which dont have a tabular data are working fine.

Any ideas on the forms with tabular data. I have also removed the tabular data but its not working

former_member214498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the problem is with one of the Tabular data grids. So when custom form is copied from a standard form, the text elements need to handled in the custom form and that will eliminate the problem.