cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Dated PGI Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For a business reason (Month end activity) we have to post the goods issue back dated.

When we are doing the PGI back dated (say 30/09/2007) we get an error of stock not available for a combination of material/batch & storage location.

But when we do PGI on current date say 02/10/2007then we are able to do PGI.

Kindly suggest how to solve this problem. We need to do PGI back dated only.

Rgds

VIVEK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keni

Try this way.

Whatever item your sale order is showing as "confirmed" select and enter that date in VL01N. For example, if your sale order shows some x quantity for item 1 under "confirmed quantity", on 4th Oct'07, put 04-10-07 in "VL01N selection date" and enter. Once you go into the "Item Overview" screen, give 30-09-07 in "Actual GI Date" and do PGI.

I think, by this way, your problem will be solved.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

In a particular delivery i have more than 15 items. I get error only for 2 line items and the rest are all o.k.

And the delivery has been entered based on the confirmed date(02.10.07) and we have entered 30.09.07 as the actual G.I. date.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at the time of the pgi there you can find two tabs one is actual goods issue and another one is current goods issue. please select actual goods issue and give the back date hope ur problem will solve

regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try executing a background job.The 'Rescheduling' program (SDV03V02) processes sales document items that are contained in the item directory for the material. It takes into consideration open items and schedule lines from stock transfer items, stock transfer scheduling agreements and purchase order requests (items only), referred to hereafter as stock transfer documents, for the materials.

Please check

Regards

Ramesh