cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication from Multiple HR systems

0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

has anyone ever had the requirement to replicate HR data (Org, Positions, Central Persons) from more than one HR system?

At the first glance, I technically do not see why it should not be possible. Setting up the ALE distribution modell on multiple HR backends and processing the docs should work, shouldn't it?

Any ideas, suggestions, hints, reads, practical experience for me?

Thanks in advance and best Regards, Udo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Technically i do feel that it should work , however i was just wondering what if the ORG and Position are not mutually exclusive in multiple system.

Anyone who has come across such scenario could throw more light on this.

cheers

Iftekhar Alam

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your contribution. Though I have not implemented the solution so far it looks as if it is possible to do that. Even SAP states that ther should not be a problem.

Iftekhar, you're right if the O, S, P objects' number ranges per backend are not exclusive you have a problem.

Regards

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Udo,

I have the same question. Have you been able to replicate HR structures from multiple backends, and did you encounter any limitation?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Yes. As long as you maintain separate distribution model for each client, you can distribute the same content to 'N' receiving systems.</b>

Message type used is HRMD_ABA.

Note 497557 - HR integration: Multiple organiz. assignment change, user li

Note 637221 - RHINTE00: Old holder relationships are not delimited

Note 437775 - HR-BBP/CRM integration: User links are delimited

There is also a document called TRANSPORTING_EBP_14.pdf in http://service.sap.com

Use the search engine to find this official document.

Please check OSS notes 550055 et 934372 that explain everything.

Please check OSS note 945523 for BP duplication

The program to run from R3 is rhaleini, you'll find more information about this replication in note 312090.

Did you already read OSS note 588701 "Change of the logical system name in R/3 Backend system " ?

Also Check the note 765018. In case of multiple backends and also if systems are refreshed with other instances (client copy), the logical system ID will be changed. So we need to run the report mentioned in the said note and run the replication.

Please check the note 934372 SRM/CRM: HR integration for business partner - new. or post the specific problem.

<b><u>Related links -></u></b>

<b>Hope this will definitely help. Do let me know.</b>

Regards

- Atul