cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Smartforms with nested include texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP-script it is possible to include a standard text in another standard text. Printing this text with SAP-script resulted in a printout of the complete text, so all nested include texts were also printed.

In Smartforms this seems no longer possible. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Smartforms, you can call the function module READ_TEXT,

Regards

Sudheer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to SAP, this issue cannot be solved in Smartforms as was done in SAP-script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Instead of using the FM, Use the standard functionality to print the required text provided by Smartforms.

Create a text element, in the left top...in the drop down there is an option of include text...

id = '0001'

language = 'E'

name = '0080000055'

object = 'VBBK'

u will get the dessired output

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is not how to use an includetext in Smartforms, this is clear. My problem is that I need to include a standard text which contains a standard text itself. This second standard text is not printed by Smartforms as it was by SAP-script.

<u>Example:</u>

Includetext T1.

Includetext T2.

<u>Content T1:</u>

line1

line2

INCLUDE T2 OBJECT...

line 5

-

<u>Content T2:</u>

line3

line4

-

<u>SAP script prints for T1:</u>

line1

line2

line3

line4

line5

-

<u>Smartforms however prints:</u>

line1

line2

line5

-

What can I do to print T1 in Smartforms as is done in SAP-script?<u></u>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there no "standard" solution to print these texts? Printing standard text by using the command INCLUDE (textname) OBJECT.... also handles a lot of formating issues and EG word wrapping. This functionality then needs to be simulated when using the function READ_TEXT.

Correct?