Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock update in Make to order process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working in <b>MTO</b> scenario. Now the case is as under:

1. In the material master MRP 2 screen I have maintained "5" in "In-house Production time". So when i create the sales order today i.e on 02/10/2007, in the availability check the system displays that the material will be available on 07/10/2007 only. These 5 quantities will be confirmed for 07/10/2007.

But from the production department the material comes into finished goods store on say 05/10/2007 - 2 days earlier. Now on 05/10/2007 when I go to create the delivery in VL01N, the system gives an error that <b>"no schedule lines due for delivery on 05/10/2007"</b>. For doing the delivery again i have to go back to the sales order in <b>VA02</b> - double click on the line item and in the schedule lines i have to run the <b>availability check</b> again and <b>confirm</b> the 5 quantities on 05/10/2007.

So I want that the system should <b>automatically update</b> the <b>schedule line</b> in the sales order with respect to the goods receipt from the production.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Allabaqsh,

You can try it on V_V2 Rescheduling..

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh

Based on the settings made in OVLZ ---> In Pick/pack time wrkdys, if any no.of days is specified, for example, if 5 is given in this field, even if stock is available on the same day of order creation, system will allow to do PGI only after 5 days from the date of order created.

So check this and revert back whether your problem is solved.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try rescheduling of the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try rescheduling TC: V_V2.