Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Disply only mode for PZ02/PZ03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working in ESS on ITS.

AS per our client requirment we need to change the "Bank Information" screen to Display only. i.e, to deactivate the "Change" button in the screen.

The Internet service and transaction code for this screen is PZ03.

We tried to modify the HTML template(from SE80) for the service PZ03 but its not working.

are there any otherway to change the HTML template that corresponds to the service PZ03 'Bank Information'?

these are templates for PZ03,

pz03_de.htrc

pz03_en.htrc

saplbank_1002.html

saplehdk3100core.html

saplehdk3200core.html

saplehdk3_100.html

saplehdk3_200.html

saplehl3100core.html

saplehl3200core.html

saplehl3_100.html

saplehl3_200.html

searchhelpdhtml.html

webguisearchhelp.html

regards

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Why don't you create a custom service say ZP_PZ03 & tie it to the Program SAPLEHU3 & generate HTML Templates for screens 0100 & 0200? I am sure this would work for you.

Good Luck,

Suresh Datti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have edited the html templates publish them again !

Or you can edit it using SAP@WebStudio .This software usually comes with the ITS installation CD. you can install it in your and use it to edit the HTML templates published via ITS.

But still i am skeptical abt removing the button.!

Check my weblog also !

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/08/02/creation-customization-and-publishing-of-internet-services-with-employee-self-service-business-package-as-an-example

(I checked the code ! you should be able to do it ! )

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bharathwaj,

thanks for the reply.

Basically, the 'Bank information' transaction PZ03 is associated to report program 'SAPMPZ02' this report will call the corresponding country specific function modules (see table T77WWW_SC) for bank information US the function module is HR_ESS_BANKLIST_10 and the Function group main program is EHU3. so apparently, we need to change the service PZ03 and we have to comment out the HTML template code written for button 'CHANGE' then HTML template name for this screen should be SAPLEHU3100CORE but when i tried to change the service PZ03 in SE80 im getting the list of templates which is associted to the function group SAPLEHL3 (ESS - Bank Details Ireland).

So, the changes that i made in the PZ03 template is not affecting the US bank details screen.

regards,

Karthik