cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data passing problem with Adobe Form & Guided Procedure

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to create a Guided Procedure to implement an offline Adobe Interactive form. This form is based on the standard Requisition Request form used in MSS for e-Recruiting.

I've copied the standard form and updated the layout to ZCI using the appropriate transaction (not manually). After that, I've changed the Interface and layout. But to get the Form in the portal you need to have a .xpd file. Therefore, I've tested the form in preview mode, saved a copy as a PDF file and opened this copy in the standalone Adobe Lifecycler Designer. In the standalone version you are able to save the form as a PDF (not possible using transaction SFP).

My question 1 is if this is a wrong approach and there is a better way to retrieve the xpd file.

Next to that, I wrote a RFC function to retrieve data in the backend. This function is working and now I try to pass the data to the Form in the GP (using prefilling). The data is never passed, any points that I need to check there. The data used to export is a structure that contains a number of table types, because Adobe has issues with importing tables it seems. The form is working correctly in the backend.

Points will be rewarded for helpfull awnsers!

Kind regards & thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks,

Offcourse I ment xdp :-).

I never knew that you could enter a transaction in a different one with results (the /n issue you know)

But it seems to work!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduard Vilar,

Go to sfp transaction, open the respective form, enter the transaction 'fb_xdp_down' to import the xdp layout and 'fb_xdp_up' to upload.

Hope this will hwlp. (i beleive you meant xdp rather than xpd )

- anto.