cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supply portal stylesheet to wd applications does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

after we create a second portal stylesheet, we are facing an issue with our wd java developments and the portal stylesheet. We had always set the parameter sap.portal.theme in our J2EE WD runtime to the corresponding stylesheet. Now, that we have two different stylesheets we want the portal stylesheet being supplied from the enterprise portal. Therefore we set the parameter sap.portal.theme in the WD Runtime back to initial, but now the sap standard stylesheet is always used, when we access our wd applications from the portal.

I searched the sap help and the forum but did not find a solution yet. Any ideas? Did I miss a setting?

<b>Some more information:</b>

• Our EP is NW04s (EP7.0)

• The WD Runtime is a separat J2EE on NW04SP18 (6.40)

• iView parameter "Supply portal stylesheet" is set to yes

Any ideas on how to pass the portal stylesheet to the wd applications is appreciated.

Cheers,

Steph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you resolve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by doing this I have the same problem again like by setting the parameter sap.portal.theme: Only one theme will be used, when the wd application is accessed via the enterprise portal. The style needs to be passed from the portal, because depending of the groups assigened to an user different portal stylesheets will be used.

Regards,

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this:

1. Open the WD iView in edit mode.

2. Look for a property called "Application Parameters".

3. Enter "sap-cssurl=<fully qualifed path to the CSS file>".

An example of a fully qualfied path to a CSS file might be

http://<Host-Name>:<Port-Number>/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tcwddispwda/global/SSR/themes/sap_chrome/ur/ur_ie5.css

Regards,

Satyajit.