cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how set java classes or jar files in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am new webdynpro I created a DAOFramework using some java classes in separate java perspective project.

using jar utitilty I created the dao.jar file .

I want to use the same dao.jar in webdynpro I imported the dao.jar into lib folder and set in a classpath .The error is " complilation unit indirectly referencing to missing type com.dao... .

how to solve this problem.

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In webdynpro the .jar files has to be added in the "lib" folder of your project which will set the classpath.

Put your dao.jar in the "lib" folder of your project in Webdynpro perspective & it shd work.

Rdgs,

G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

add the dao.jar's name in the sharing refernece property of your WD project,

regards,

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one web project and one EJB project ,when i m trying to build my application its throwing me an error saying Class not found like :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category

Why its looking for category class ?? I have already set the log4j.jar in my WEB-INF/lib folder and log4j.properties in WEB-INF/classes .please let know how to solve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Refer to the following thread

Hope this thread will be useful for you.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use layered development based on Netweaver developement infrastrucuture or JDI, then you need to create a library DC and expose the jar file as a public part to the webdynpro DC.

If you dont use JDI, then you can add the jar file in to the build path of the webdynpro project. To do that right click on the project and "Java Build Path"-> "Libraries" -> "Add external Jar"s button.

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

i have created a java project with one java bean in jave perspective and i exported that project as a jar.

after that i created a model by importing that jar .

i binded the model to context and context to view.

but at runtime the data is displaying

can u please tell me the solution