Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC(using stored procedure) to RFC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing JDBC(using stored procedure) to RFC Scenario

While running the scenario i am getting the following error

Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'EXECUTE EMU.EXTRACTRECON'. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: [ibm][db2][jcc][10100][10910] java.sql.Statement.executeQuery() was called but no result set was returned. Use java.sql.Statement.executeUpdate() for non-queries.'. For details, contact your database server vendor.

Can anybody sortout my problem

Regards

sunilreddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am doing the scenario file to rfc scenario.

when i run my scenario xi system is picking the data from file system

but rfc is not accepting the data.this is the error i am getting

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback..

so please any one give me the solution for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This happens when there is a mismatch between the data at the sender side and the receiver side.The sender side data is not in a format that can be accepted at the receiver side.Check the data types compatibility.

Also you can use "update" action in case of no results.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your answer.

but i cont understand what u r saying.

what is that update action that u have mentined and can u explain me briefly what and where we have to go for update in xi if its from xi side.

waiting for your response.

bye.

regards.

seetaram.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>'com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: [ibm][db2][jcc][10100][10910] java.sql.Statement.executeQuery() was called but no result set was returned. Use java.sql.Statement.executeUpdate() for non-queries

I hope you are getting the Error from your Channel Monotoring is it. Pass this info to the Receiver side this Error states the issue from the Reciever side. Are you Passing the Parameters as True and Char/int.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your query is not returning any result.

what action are you using.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am using the action execute

can u please tell me where the problem has occured.

I thought that the problem with the stored procedure.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What does your stored procedure return if it is run standalone on the database ?

It looks like you are getting zero results returned.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,colin

my stored procedure returns nothing.

so to sort out my problem what i have to do.

is there any solution for that.

thanks

yuva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Either db does not has the required values or you are trying to return something which is unreachable.

Thanks