cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Adapter not Active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on the Web Service Scenario. Yesterday the SOAP Adapter is in(Green color)Active. But today the SOAP Adapter is not(Gray color)active when i send a request to the XI System using SOAP Adapter. And the messages are not displayed in the moni.

Thanks,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I suppose you are refering to 'Adapter Monitor'.

SOAP Adapter looks green only when there is a message flow. At the XI server start up, the SOAP adapter is shown GRAY, not green - though you have channels configured to it. This is the case when SOAP adapter is used as receiver. Not sure when it is used on the Sender side.

I guess there might have been a restart in your server, and no messages thru SOAP adapter after that.

Try sending a message and you should see it working, and the status turns GREEN.

<i>>>>And the messages are not displayed in the moni</i>

By default, successful Synchronous messages are not stored. They are marked for deletion, and gets deleted very shortly. It depends on the retention period settings. The 'Delete jobs' delete all the messages marked for deletion. So, it is possible that you may not see your old messages.

Try a new one. If you see a problem with that, then quote the exact error that you notice.

regards,

Pops V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Have you seen if there are any problems in the http://host:port/MessagingSystem, here problems could be showed.