cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I avoid the writting of the field TRDAT (table usr02) when I logon?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

The first days of the month we have a high number or RFC processes with a generic user wich access to system at the same time from a remote aplication. This causes a lot of performance problems because of the update of the field TRDAT in table usr02, where the systen registers the last time that the user log on.

Can we avoid the writting of the field TRDAT in table usr02 for a specific user?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Edorta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edorta,

What was the final solution.

Regards.

Ruchit.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edorta,

In my opinion thats very important info that you need to keep for security and audit reasons and i don't think is possible to skip... I'll be looking into improving the performance of your system instead of customizing it as a shortcut.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

We know that this information is very importan for security and audit reasons and we are only considering the option. This is the reason because we only want to change the customizing for this specific user.

How helpful is this information for a generic rfc user wich is used by an external application wich connects to sap a too many times in a day?

Our response time is around 500 and 800 ms per dialog step but this problem only occurs in the first day of the month because of the high activity of this user.

Thank you for your opinion

Edorta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edorta,

I agree with Juan that this is not a very good idea. Moreover this is not just some code based changed but is related to SAP kernel.

I would rather look at other system profile paramters like:

rdisp/rfc_max_login

rdisp/rfc_min_wait_dia_wp

rdisp/rfc_max_wait_time

rdisp/rfc_use_quotas

to control the performance.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much,

We'll check those parameters and we'll try to limit the executions of this user in pararell.

Regards,

Edorta.