cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set the parameter of xi header in server proxy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone have idea, how to set ref_to_message_id of a client proxy in the server proxy? My problem is, I send a message to a server proxy. The server proxy receives the message, retrieves the message id and tries to set the ref_to_message_id of the message, which will be sent to a client proxy, with its message id. I only find some useful functions to get these information of client proxy and server proxy like message_id etc. in runtime. But I did not find the "set" function to set these parameters. Maybe someone can tell me at first, if it is possible to set such parameters in runtime in server proxy.

Can anyone help?

regard

hu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

hi Sudheer,

thanks for your reply. The topics under these links describe the way to access and set the xi header parameter in mapping. But my question is how to set them in abap server proxy.

regards

Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just i replied to you same previous post.

also see the below links

/people/arulraja.ma/blog/2006/08/18/xi-reliable-messaging-150-eoio-in-abap-proxies

if not related .. plz clearly explain your req.

Chilla

0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

what I want is to monitor the related message bundle easily. In my server proxy, many different client proxies are called and messages are transfered. So under the SXMB_MONI I will find many message exchanges for one server proxy call. Because the server proxy is called so often, I cannot distinguish under the SXMB_MONI, which message exchanges are caused by which server proxy call.

So I have an idea. If I can set the ref_to_message_id of the messages for the client proxy calls with the message id of the server proxy call, then I can at first select the message of the server proxy call and find the messages for the related client proxy calls easily using the button "referencing message". The message id of the server proxy call can be retrieved. So my problem is now, how to set the ref_to_message_id of the messages for the client proxy calls with this messag id in the server proxy.

Of cource, if anyone has better idea, how to resolve the situation in another way without setting the ref_to_message_id, pleases inform me.

regards

Bin

0 Kudos

In mapping, the access and change of the xi header parameter is allowed through the "container" object and "Map" object. I do not know, if it is possible to get the "container" or "map" object in the proxy. If someone confirms, that it is possible, please tell me how.

regards

Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The setting of the message GUID is controlled in standard SAP and therefore cannot be overridden in this scenario.

There are ways to retrieve the message id in an ABAP proxy if required using the following code:

*--- Define controller

LC_CONTROLLER TYPE REF TO IF_AI_POSTING_CONTROLLER.

*--- Create interface

LC_CONTROLLER = CL_AI_FACTORY=>CREATE_CONTROLLER( ).

*--- Get the message ID after the ABAP proxy is called

LW_XI_MESSAGE_ID = LC_CONTROLLER->GET_MESSAGE_ID( ).

(Make sure when you call the ABAP proxy the parameter CONTROLLER is passed)

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any where where we can check the status of the message which we are currently processing in the server inbound proxy.

the reason i was asking this because ,

i've a situation where i'm trying to reprocess some of the error records in the message which is processed and in a error state. at this stage , the user will restart the mesage after doing the config so that these error records(stored in a z table)

when the user tries to process the error message , only these error records are processed instated of all the records in the message.

Answers (0)