cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create hold SC from External Requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

we are on SRM 550, SP07 ECS and would like to create a hold shopping card from an external requirement coming from the backend system.

To reach this we already played around with DOC_CHANGE BADI, which didn't help, because the sourcing-flag couldn't be changed. In BADI BBP_DETERMINE_SRC we were able to change the flag - but then - as per SRM standard - a hold PO is created. Is there any way to create a hold SC?

We also tried to play around with the CRM_JEST table - but without success.

Best regards and thanks!

Alexander Maneke

I already had a look at the following thread:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and activate i_park instead of i_save when ext_dem_id is active.

Hope the above clue helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do the same, but I am not completely sure how can i force the indicator for parking the document with this BAdI. iv_save and iv_park are importing parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 3rd scenario is no problem with regard to the requester/creator - we do a little mapping in the extreq_out_badi in ECC - the external requirement arrives in SRM with correct requester (not with the RFC User) and shows up when the requester (from the PR) uses the "Check Status" feature in SRM.

The issue is "just" how to create a hold SC instead of an ordered one. The purchaser plays no role here - the SC should show up at SOCO after the requester completed the SC via "check status" and the SC ran through the WF.

Best regards

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.) SC - created - ordered -> goes directly to SOCO

Maintain the product category relavent for sourcing

2.) MRP - PR - transfer to SRM -> goes directly to SOCO

check the product category generated for any of the PRs. for all those product categories, maintain the configuration as sourcing carried out in IMG settings.

3.) PM-Order - PR - transfer to SRM -> This we would like to create a hold SC, because we want to be able to add attachments, let the SC run through our validation checks in the doc check badi and also run the workflow.

This is not possible as the creator of these shoppingcart is the RFC user. So use approval configuration for these to go to approvers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the input!

I'm well aware how Soco should work and what we can customize in this regard.. just to further explain our situation:

There are three types of requests in our scenario:

1.) SC - created - ordered -> goes directly to SOCO

2.) MRP - PR - transfer to SRM -> goes directly to SOCO

3.) PM-Order - PR - transfer to SRM -> This we would like to create a hold SC, because we want to be able to add attachments, let the SC run through our validation checks in the doc check badi and also run the workflow.

The requester should be able to complete his hold SC (from the scenario 3 requirement) in SRM and order it. Then it runs through the WF and goes to SOCO.

Well that's the idea...

Thx..

Alexander

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

regarding your requirement 3 , there are lots of things to consider.

1).You can try to maintain the category in cutsomizing such that the requirement does not go to sourcing cockpit after transfer , only shopping cart is created.

2) even if you are able to transfer requirement from backend to SRM such that it will not go to sourcing cockpit , you will not see the requirement in the check status of the purchaser.

3) this is because creator of the document here is RFC user .

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

It is not possible to create held shopping carts from the external requirements , this is because the requirement is send to the sourcing cockpit.

and there is no concept of held shopping carts in the purchasers worklist , namely sourcing cockpit.

further more the held shopping carts would never come to the sourcing cockpit , you can see this , when you have configured your requirements to go the sourcing cockpit , shopping carts will go to sourcing only after they have been ordered.

held shopping carts can only be created by the requestors in the SRM application .

award points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Sourcing

In the product category, instead of maintaining " * " maintain the product category for which you want the sourcing to be carried out.

<u>Please go through the links as well -></u>

Generally it should not happen, you can look out for some SAP Note for this. Will keep u posted..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul