cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we assign multiple financial documents in Sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we assign multiple financial documents in Sales order?

Tha is how do one can attach Financial documents such as Letter of Credit/BanK gurantee at the billing tab of the sales order.

Regards,

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Hi Bhushan

1) You can create LOC by using VX11N.

2. To assign the LC to sale order, goto "Header --> Billing. In "Billing" tab, you can see a field "Financial Doc. no." Assign the reference number which gave in VX11N.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reward please if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thanks for the info.As i mentioned i am already doing the same procedure.My issue is i am not able attach more than one finacial documnet at a time to a sales order.Is that possible to attche more than 1 Fin doc in sales order.?

Regds,

Bhushan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan

I think it is not possible but can you please let me know in what scenario, you need to assign multiple financial docs. Do you mean to say one sale order can have multiple LCs??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- pl spell the name correctly !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Ganesan,

I am sorry for the oversight and thank you for the reply!

Well we have scenario where have to maintain performace bank gurantee and normal bank gurantee for the servcies that are been provide by our client to their customer.

Also would like to know how does this LC/BG will affect our over all credit give to the customer.

and does the bank charges inlcuded in the LC/BG affect the resepective GL account?

Awaitning for for your reply!

Bhushan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhushan,

I have worked on simialar issue in the past..

If possible call me.

See my SDN Business Card..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Yes we can attach the document their,but then..the bank charges and other things will not update GL account / credit management respectively.

Indeed it would be pleasure talking to you.

For sure i will call you soon...as i am also from Pune.

Regards,

Bhushan

sumansingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Have you worked on scenario where we use FD only for partial amount and remaining via other payment method ( cash or credit check).

Regards

Suman

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhushan,

Go to VA02-System Modification-Services for objects...Try attAching DOCS this way...

REWARD IF THIS HELPS U..

Regds

MM