cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax errror in program SAPMS380

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a system copy from BWP to BWQ and now at the import process. I am stuck at the Starting at the RFC job and have found the solution. However, the solution requires me to login to sapgui but then when I try to login to BWQ, I got this error. SAP System Message: Syntax error in program SAPMS380. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Roniza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a system copy and not restoring from backup. I'm doing Homogeneous system copy using SAPinst to Export the BWP database and R3load procedure to import it to BWQ database. I'm using bw3.5 on ECC5, AIX5.3, Oracle 9.2.0.6.

Regards,

Roniza

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing system copy from BWP to BWQ. I have exportted out BWP and now in the process of importing in the BWP into the BWQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you are doing system copy ? Are you taking about restoring BWQ from BWP backup ?? What is your BW version?

Thanks

Prince Jose

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What "import process" are you talking about? You said, you´re doing a system copy, what are you importing?

--

Markus

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I was advice to post my message in this forum. There is no way I can go to tcode se38 since I hit the error SAP System Message: Syntax error in program SAPMS380. That is the main problem that I face right now. Any ideas?

Regards,

Roniza

fidel_vales
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, but this is an oracle forum and the issue does not look like Oracle.

some ideas that you can try and follow up in the proper forums

It seems that the program SAPMS380 is not properly loaded or it is corrupted, for that reason fails.

Could you please try to regenerate the program SAPMS380 using the

transaction SE38?