cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sales order entry application using VC. I am using the BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2. i want a screen where in an user can enter the order header, order details and partners andthen click on submit to insert data in to sap table

I checked the BAPI "BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2" and found that there are ORDER_HEADER_IN ,ORDER_ITEMS_IN , ORDER_PARTNERS structure as output item. I used flip and changed them to input as they were mandatory inputs

if i see the screen layout in VC for the structure i have created as input, i can see submit button on each screen(header, detail etc). i want only one submit button which when pressed inserts the records

The following are mandatory items as per FM

SALESDOCUMENTIN

ORDER_HEADER_IN

ORDER_HEADER_INX

SENDER

BINARY_RELATIONSHIPTYPE

INT_NUMBER_ASSIGNMENT

BEHAVE_WHEN_ERROR

LOGIC_SWITCH

TESTRUN

CONVERT

My question is how do i have all the items ( header, details, partner, others) on one screen and have one single button to insert ?

Can we remove the submit button and have one single button to insert for one sales order ? how do i code the same ?

Appreciate your help, if u can provide an example(INSERT application) where in multiple line items like header-details are present, it would be really helpful. All i see are display applications in sap help

I have changed the * submit link, also when i try to deploy i get the message

<code>

Error in compiling Flex application: Error: Member function sendSRV1 is larger than 32K. If possible, please refactor this component.

</code>

thanks

PN

Message was edited by:

Portal Newbie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting the below error while deploying the package for sales order

Error in compiling Flex application: Error: Member function sendSRV1 is larger than 32K. If possible, please refactor this component.
      (/usr/sap/SR1/DVEBMGS61/j2ee/cluster/server0/GUIMachine_Business_Packages/CreateSalesORder_34917/FLEX_COMPILATION_FOLEDR/AAD7PG-generated.as:1613) 
Error: Member function sendSRV1 is larger than 32K.
Failed to compile AAD7PG.mxml

I have tried the solutions given in https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/vc/error%2bin%2bcompiling%2bflex%2bapplication but it doesnt work

Appreciate if any one can provide some inputs

Regards

PN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deployed it using web dynpro runtime,

Now its giving me an error "enter ship to party" . I checked and found that in ORDER_PARTNERS structure there is nothing called "SP"

I tried to debug and found that only header items are passed. Any idea why its failing at details and partner level ?

Kindly help

Regards

PN

Message was edited by:

Portal Newbie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created the sales order application.

Now i an trying to have it in wizard format. When i try to compile in FLEX, it throws me a "32K" error for SendSRV1 function. When i check the soruce code, there is a java script function which is huge bcos of the model.

I dont want to change the standard BAPI CREATE2 .

Can any one suggest me a workaround for the same. i cant use Webdynpro compiler as the Transition effects are not supported in WE DYNPRO.

Appreciate your help

Regards

PN