cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manual Delivery date change on sales order for weekends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds

I have an issue. The delivery date on the sales order when manually changed for weekends(saturday and sunday) is getting determined by the system, though if i select sunday the system proposes material loading date as friday but is picking sunday as delivery date.

Since we have maintained factory calendar for weekdays the system should be proposing the following monday for delivery right??? The factory calendar has been assigned to Plant(OX10), Sales Org(OVX5) and Shipping point(OVXD).

Can someone suggest if i need to maintain additional config so that when the del. date is manually changed to weekend the system should suggest the following Monday as delivery date....

Thanks

Will reward points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have to maintain even a shipping calendar on the ship-to party (unloading point view), since the holidays date can be placed in the order because the message is a warning not error. Also maybe that the the warning could be set to error in customizing.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client does not maintain Unloading point for the Sold to/ship to. For testing i had created the unloading point and then created the sales order and was getting the warning for weekend not available. I am only worried that mass update will have to be done for all the customers. Is there a workaround??

Also can this be achieved by XD99??

Will appreciate your reply...

null

Answers (0)