cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic execution of initial load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a very specific problem. When I execute an initial load for an object in transaction R3AS, the system sends this correctly to the SMQ2 queue. However, it stays there until it's manually executed.

Once this is done, there are no further problems or errors in the information that is being replicated from ECC.

It seems I'm missing a job configuration in this client so that when I execute an object replication en R3AS, the queue gets automatically activated.

Suggestions?

Regards,

Gilberto Gallardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM version are you using ?</u>

First of all, check RFC queues in transatcion SMQ1 and SMQ2 for any detailed information. Make sure if Your RFC user has SAP_ALL authorisation - if not add it and delete all material queues and run again. Check your RFC user and password on SRM and R/3 system.Sometimes (if you type bad password) RFC user is locked.

Did you already check the queues in SRM and R/3 ? Ttransaction SMQ1 and SMQ2 ? What logs do you have ? Please monitor SMQ1 and SMQ2 to find out where the queues are stuck. Also SMWP and SMW01 are good T-codes to monitor and find out details of the replication process.

Refer to this link for complete step-by-step details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/5e/88ef3bc8821d0de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is obsolete... Please refer to <b>OSS note 872533</b>

Make sure if You run report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW with proper option and unchecked "Test mode". Once you have done this rerun your initial load for DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1, BASIS3 and MATERIAL.

<b><u>Please look at follwing SAP OSS Notes:</u></b>

Note 305881 - Installation of RFC destinations for R&R queues

Note 480543 - CRM MW R&R queues in status STARTING (no processing)

Note 459151 - Possible termination during data transfer with qRFC

Make sure you have mainatined proper entries in all the CRM tables in ECC. i.e. CRMRFCPAR,CRMCONSUM,CRMPAROLTP,CRMSUBTAB and in table SMOFPARSFA in SRM. After that check the RFC user and profile(shud have SAP_ALL).Before starting the initial Load,run thr report "BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW".

After the customizing objects DNL_CUST_PROD0/1 into SRM,start the load for material master thru trascn R3AS. In SMQ1 inECC,actiavte the Queue to start the load.Then check the inbound queue in SMQ2 in SRM.

<b>Related links -></b>

You cannot replicate customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1 before you complete replicating customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD0 as it is the parent object.

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul