cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPDB 7.2.2 to MAXDB 7.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm going to upgrade one SAPDB 7.2.2 to MAXDB 7.5, the only problem that I have is that I need to get the "SAPDB 7.2.5 installation cd" in order to upgrade to 7.3.0. Could anyone get me that cd or a link where I could download it???? (CD51013738 SAP DB RDBMS 7.2.5)

Thanks

Tiago M.

Message was edited by:

Tiago Morais

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tiago,

I assumed that you are the SAP customer. Correct?

-> As SAP customer you could Search results in SAP Software Distribution Center at the section ::

Installations and Upgrades -> Search for Installations and Upgrades ->

Advanced Search ::

Search term : 51013738

=> 51013738 SAP DB RDBMS 7.2.5 CD1 < download >

-> The SAP note 382741 describes migration to 7.2.05

-> As you know the direct migration from too old database version to 7.3 is not possible, you should migrate via 7.2.05 and then proceed as described in SAP note 397652 to 7.3.00.

The CDs mentioned there may need to be ordered separately.

And it is recommended that you will upgrade to the highest possible version 7.x.

released for your system < check the information at service.sap.com/pam >.

-> If you could not download the CD from SAP Software Distribution Center, please create the OSS ticket to component 'XX-SER-SWFL-SHIP' with request to ship you the CDs.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

"As SAP customer you could Search results in SAP Software Distribution Center at the section ::

Installations and Upgrades -> Search for Installations and Upgrades ->

Advanced Search ::

Search term : 51013738

=> 51013738 SAP DB RDBMS 7.2.5 CD1 < download >"

As you know this is one old version, and i could not download the CD from SAP Software Distribution Center. The problem is that i need that CD tomorrow for a customer. If you could help me in any way, i would be pleased.

Best Regards

Tiago Morais