cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set ref_to_message_id in the abap proxy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone have idea, how to set ref_to_message_id of a client proxy in the server proxy? My problem is, I send a message to a server proxy. The server proxy receives the message, retrieves the message id and tries to set the ref_to_message_id of the message, which will be sent to a client proxy, with its message id. Can anyone help?

regard

hu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the below links

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

Message ID -

Chilla

0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

thanks for your quick reply. But I did not find a resolution in the topics you suggested. My problem is only, that I can not find a way to set the ref_to_message_id of message sent to a client proxy in the server proxy. I only find some useful functions to get these information of client proxy and server proxy like message_id etc in runtime. But I did not find the "set" function to set these parameters. Maybe someone can tell me at first, if it is possible to set such parameters in runtime in server proxy.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bin,

Have you ever able to find a solution to this problem? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Badari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bin,

I'm having exactly the same problem as you had.

Did you find a solution? I'm able to set the parameter in an adapter module, but not from within a server proxy, calling a client proxy.

Kind regards

Joris

0 Kudos

Hi sasi,

thanks for your reply. The topics you proposed correspond to some methods to get the message id in the BPM. Although they are useful in BPM, they have different situation as mine. My problem is at server proxy. It is also not mentioned, how to "set" them. Anyway, thanks.

regards

Bin

null

0 Kudos

Can anyone help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have tried with Global container..may helps you

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/04/globalcontainer--in-graphical-mapping-xi

Also

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bin,

plz check this link it will be useful

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/02/25/simple-java-code-in-graphical-mapping--xi

regards

sasi

<b>Reward if useful</b>

0 Kudos

Hi sasi,

thanks for your reply. The topics you proposed correspond to some methods to get the message id in the BPM. Although they are useful in BPM, they have different situation as mine. My problem is at server proxy. It is also not mentioned, how to "set" them. Anyway, thanks.

regards

Bin