cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation type is not defined for delivery item 000010 (help me)

Former Member

hi

when i post goods issue in delivery it is giving error "Valuation type is not defined for delivery item 000010"

even i have assigned material to valuation class and valuation category , but till it is giving error . plz helm out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi Namrata,

I think you have not maintained the valuation type for the material. For example whether it is IND, INH or IMP.

Go to MM60 and find the valuation types for the particular material and the relavant valuation type can be entered in the Delivery document and then try to save the order.

Please correct me, if i am wrong.

Regards

Manivannan R

kaveh-ndm
0 Kudos

Please check your material master accounting view, it is very much likely some guy extending this view has made a mistake with valuation category.

You can have a look at the uploaded photo for further assistance.

valuation-error-inbound.jpg

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namrata,

Have you updated valuation info before creating DELIVERY?

If not try creating documents again..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata

Goto OMS2, select your material type for which you found the above error and see whether against the respective plant, you have assigned (tick mark) for "Qty updating" and "Value updating". If not, do it and reconfirm whether your issue is solved.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customizing changes made after document creation usually do not affect that document. Try with a new delivery.

Also check that account determination for material movement is ok (tcode OBYC)

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried this one but there is no changes at all , and new delivery document is repeating same error , i think it is related to material master , plz check this and help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to assign proper G/L accounts in OBYC for your plant/gen modification key/valuation class

Go to your material master..check the accounting view.See whats the valuation class.

Now go to OBYC - GBB

here for the combination of your plant & modification key VAX, VAY & VKA & your valuation class give the resepective G/L accounts.

this should solve your problem.

thanks

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, AKK is right. Check OBCY tcode with procedure GBB (VAX,...) and the valuation class in the material master: ther should be the accounts specified.

Roberto