cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle exception in driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends;

I have been assigned to object wherein i have to display a form for which i am gathering all my data in smartform and my requirement is that when first time data selection failed i.e. no data found against selected order number (AUFNR) then i have to display information message and the return back to my selection screen wherein i am taking process order (AUFNR) from user . I guess we cannot display messages when we are in smartform function module so what i did is in my form interface i have created my own exception and i need to handle it in my driver program where it can be possible for me to display information message and return back to selection screen. But i don't know how to code it only i have is rough idea Can u please help me out???

If possible send me example code

Regards;

Parag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we can do it by following.

Smartform will generate function module. In that there r exceptions. We can

use that on information messages.

Regards

(YUGANDHAR.P)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Before calling the Generated Functionmodule of the smartform, just write the code to check the data and write all the validations, if any one failes, then raise the error message, then the Selection screen will come again if the error message occurs

Regards

Sudheer