Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation to access the Project

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have SAP_ALL authorisation but still system is giving error of authorisation.

For CJ20N, when I create new project, I am getting following error message:

<i><b>You are not authorized to access this project</b>

Message no. ZPS052

Diagnosis

You have not been set up as a team member for this project.

Procedure

If you are a project team member for this project please see your project manager in this regard. He will add you to the project team. You will then be able to access this project.

If you are not a team member but still require access please see your system administrator and indicate to him that you require access to authorization object Z_PS_PRPS for this company code.</i>

When I asked about this to basis, they say that I have sap_all authorisation so this may be the functional problem.

Also, I am getting the error for lot of T codes like CJ40, CJ30, CN41, CN72 etc. error message is "You do not have authorizations".

Can any one guide me.

Is there any thing like adding my name in the project team for accessing the project or the problem is else where.

Pls guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is purely authorization issue. You can check about authorization details in Transaction SU01 & PFCG. Please check your role assigned to your user. Have you maintained any user status to your projects ? Is there any restriction based on company code ?

Regarding the transaction n't able to access, please add the required transactions to your role. In Role Maintainence (transaction PFCG) in the menu tab, you can view various transaction code assigned.

I feel that SAP_All has n't assigned to your role due to the mentioned Error message.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh