cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reprint an archived SD invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my archiving project we want to archive the SD invoices. The point is that the user wants to be able to retrive the output original.

An archived invoice can not be reprinted via VF07

I know the program RSTXPDFT4 that allows me to convert a spool number into a PDF file but we are speaking about thousands of invoices.

Did you handle this before?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should go Outgoing document archiving using ArchiveLink.

Checkout the following <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/d7/e21f59408e11d1896b0000e8322d00/content.htm">link</a>

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Samanjay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In our experience the solution was to archive all the printouts in a document management system, since you cannot reprint from archived documents.

Maybe another option is restore the document to print, print and then archive again.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I concern the object SD_VBRK for invoices has not reload program.

I mean, I can not retreive the invoice one time has been archived. Am I wrong?

Anothing thing.

How do you archive all the printouts?

I know that additional to print you can archive the output mesage but I don´t how it is working and how is the information recovery.

My table NAST has not all the old records so I think that I have to try to print again all the invoices.

Thank you for your help.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the printouts are archived in an external system.

when the invoice is created we have 2 outputs: 1 is the 'traditional' paper aoutput, the other is a pdf file issued to an external archiving system

Roberto