cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File content conversion on Sender Side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing file content conversion on sender side.when i am executing the scenario,i am getting the following error in sxmb_moni:

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'file:///D:/Documents and Settings/...............

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?><!-- Inbound Message --> DOC_HEADER ...

when i right click on the pyaload and select view source

its displaying the whole flat file with the following line at the beginning:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?><!-- Inbound Message -->

i have given all the parameters correctly....

in sxmb_moni.....the error category is Mapping and the error id id EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

Please help me with this error.

thanks n regards,

anuradha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a problem with your mapping of the source and target.

The actual field that is causing the problem can be viewed looking at the trace file associated with the message in SXMB_MONI.

It may be a required target field is not receiving any input from the source message.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

in the trace its mentioned like :

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 44, 4f, 43(:main:, row:1, col:3)

Where shld i look at .....source or target?

target is idoc....

thanks and regards,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!

The best way to debug would be to add TRACE statements in your mappigs. In both Graphical and java Mapping.

Trace out the entire output of java mapping and see if this is the input that the next mapping expects.

For trace , http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/98e7d5c1620642973565ea3dd319d1/content.htm

refr this links also

have a look at this weblog on how to test your mapping

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Thanks !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The mapping error comes because the Source XML is not well formed. I dont think you can do anything in your mapping to help you.

Check the way the XML is being created.ie ur FCC parameter. Also check if your source text file doesnt have any junk char.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sounds like you have a mismatch between the following:

1. The file content

2. The data type defined in the Integration Repository

3. The communication channel configuration

Post a sample file content and the data type you have defined.

Cheers

Colin.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at this thread discuss the same

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share with us your FCC parameters. XML which is generated by file adapter..

I believe the xml which is formed is not proper. Do you see any characters before <?xml version...

Regards,

Sumit