cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality notification(internal problem notification,complaint against vndor)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello QM gurus!

what is the typical standard process in using the quality notification types: 1) complaint against vendor 2) internal problem notification.

Can someone explain the process like this:

(for internal problem notification) first the <b>QA Head </b>creates the notification, puts in details, puts the <b>production head</b> as coordinator, then puts the QA manager and director in the interested parties. then saves the notification. The production head receives the workitem in his sap inbox the puts corrective action and define tasks.. etc

Can someone give me at least one scenario for each notification type??

I would really really appreciate if someone could help me on this one..

thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Heinrick,

the notifications are ended as soon as material has either been returned to the vendor or as soon as the the the internal problem has been resolved.

These notifications can be closed manually. In each case it depends on what the cause of the notification was.

I hope this replies your question.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Heinrick,

This is just a rough description based on your outline:

(for internal problem notification) first the QA Head creates the notification, puts in details (i.e. error during production), puts the production head as coordinator, then puts the QA manager and director in the interested parties. then saves the notification. The production head receives the workitem in his sap inbox and then puts a corrective action and defines tasks. Furthermore it is possible to define direct activities (i.e. Call a company for external maintainance, Stop the production process etc.).

(for a complaint against the Vendor) first the QA Head creates the notification, puts in details (Purchase Order number, material document, material, vendor), puts the Acquisitioning head as coordinator, then puts the QA manager and director in the interested parties. then saves the notification. The Acquistion head receives the workitem in his sap inbox and then puts corrective action and defines tasks (i.e. tighten the inspections for GRs from the vendor, return delivery etc). Furthermore it is possible to define direct activities (i.e. Call a contact person from the Vendor.).

I hope that this reply answers your question.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle,

Thank you very much for providing me helpful information on the process. I'd like to ask the remaining steps/stages until the notification is completed. I'd be happy to reward as much points as long as I get the answer I was looking for.

Thank you,

Heinrick