cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements for file to multi file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me what are the System Requirements(of XI System) for running of file to multi-file scenarios.

Also are there more requirements for some other similar scanarios.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this blog

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/16/configuring-generic-sender-file-cc-adapter

1. If u want to split the file coming from the sender, the u will have to use multi-mapping.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

2. If u want to send the same file to all the receivers then it would be better to go for configuring multiple receivers in the same receiver determination step.

Questions are welcome here!!

<b>Also mark helpful answers by rewarding points </b>

Thanks,

Abhishek Agrahari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please clarify what do youi mean by the question u have posted as it is quite confusing.Whether you wish to knw the scenarion or system ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am asking, Is there any XI version constraint over the use of <u>file to multi-file scenario</u> OR it can run on any version of XI.

If there is some constraint what is it?.... Are there some other similar constraints.

Message was edited by:

Arpil Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

it has to be XI3.0 SP14 or above .even this blogs tells that.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible we got to be patient to read buddy ...:)

it supports Multi mapping so that you can avoid BPM.but Multi mapping doesnt support if the reciever Adapters are IDOC/HTTP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks babu,

i have given reward points.