cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS supplier not transferring in EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

We are working in SRM5.0 with support pack SAPKIBK008.

I have configured ROS and EBP on different client & have maintained following settng:

1. Activated all ROS services in both client.

2. Service user created in ROS with AP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER & SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR roles.

3. This users was maintained in service ROS_SELF_REG at EBP client with user id and pwd.

4. Then Web service is maintained in EBP client with type of vendor list.Defined integrated call structure as:

http://srmdev1.ispatind.com:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ros_prescreen/main.do 0 URL

20 sap-client 130 2 Fixed Value

30 sap-username SRD130RFC 2 Fixed Value

40 sap-password init123 2 Fixed Value

50 HOOK_URL 4 Return URL

60 ~OkCode ADDI 2 Fixed Value

70 ~target _top 2 Fixed Value

80 ~caller CTLG 2 Fixed Value

Here user is my RFC user from EBP to ROS client.

5. Have maintained the table BBP_MARKETP_INFO in EBP only.

6. User has been maintained in org structure for CAT attribute.

7. Have maintained table BBP_MARKETP_INFO in EBP only.

8. maintained in org structure also for user as CAT attribute.

9. Defined the backend system in EBP only in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST.

10. Maintained the ROS client in role SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER under PFCG.

11. Vendor is also registering succesfully and & we are able to recieve response in questionnnaire.

I am able to find supplier directory in SCREEN SUPPLIER tab. The problem I am facing are as:

1. Some times I find vendor list of ROS in supplier directory with ACCEPT/REJECT tabs and some time list of accepted vendors with Transfer tab. I don't know why system is behaving like this.

2. I am unable to transfer ROS suppliers from ROS client to EBP client. i.e. TRANSFER tab is not working.

3. Under MANAGE BUSINESS PARTNER tab I have drop dwn in BUSINESS PARTNER FROM LIST but could not get list of vendors after selecting CHOOSE tab.

4.In Bid Invitation and Live auction I have Bidder directory drop dwn,through which when I try to start it, pop up page opens and result in same screen. I dont get list of vendors.

Kindly suggest me how can I resolve these issues. I am waiting for your replies and suggestion eagerly for this.

Regards

Dinesh Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through this -></u>

<b>See related SAP OSS Notes given in the links, which will definitely help -></b>

<b></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul/Disha,

I am still struggling to get solution. Kindly Help.....

Rgrds

Dinesh Singh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Disha/Atul,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have already gone through the threads and SAP note being advised. But still I am facing problem. I am working on different client for ROS and EBP. and have uploaded pack SAPKIBK008. Still no success........

Please advice.......

Dinesh Singh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the catalog that you are using to transfer the suppliers? .

What do you mean by transfer button not working? do you get any error message? any success message or nothing?

what is the status of the supplier after you click 'transfer'? is it still in accepted state?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See the foll threads:

<b></b>

Also see the foll note :

Note 916702 - ROS: Using the supplier directory to create a supplier

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Disha/Atul,

Problem solved...!!!!!!

Now I am able to transfer ROS vendors in EBP. The mistake I was doing that I created web service as Integrated call structure. After converting it in Standard call structure I resolved it.

Now the problem is about the status of vendor in ROS. Its in Accepted status even after transfer & being converted into vendor in EBP.

Disha, I have seen your thread with same issue, could you suggest some workaround to resolve it. We are not using SUS and XI. We are using it only for supplier registration.

Points are awarded to both.....!!!!

Regards

Dinesh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS Notes below -></b>

Note 857386 - ROS: Meaning of status values for vendors in the ROS process

Note 1050789 - Duns Id is not being transferred from ROS to EBP

Note 861393 - ROS: Vendor data update in CCM vendor catalog

Hope this will help.

Do let me know.